Air conditioners and heaters often require maintenance – and it is a far better idea to address smaller concerns before they evolve into something more serious. Our technicians are skilled at diagnosing problems, so if you feel that your unit is not working correctly, it pays to get them to take a look – otherwise you could find yourself with a non-functioning machine!
Preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure your system’s longevity. It is also an effective way to protect your investment from complete breakdown – avoiding major repair costs and the inconvenience of having your system call it quits on a hot day. A well maintained machine is generally more efficient, saving on energy costs and reducing your carbon foot print. In addition, you may find that regular maintenance actually improves the air quality – a crucial consideration, especially in an office situation where fresh air is a rare commodity.
When you call on us to provide servicing and maintenance for your climate control system, you can count on us to provide a comprehensive service.
When we service your air conditioner or heater, we carry out the following:
- General check over
- Clean and deodorise inside filters and cowling with special foaming formulation
- Clean outside condenser cowling with special foaming formulation
- Check gas where required
- Check installation of exposed pipes
- Anti-corrosive spray on outside unit
- Check and clean fan housing if required, and make a note: If units are old and never cleaned it may incur an extra charge
- Cleaning evaporative basins, pads and fan
- Check pulleys, tension belts
- Check motors, components, electrics
- Check fault codes on circuit boards
- Check safeties
- Clean drains
- Replace or carry out maintenance on parts if needed, under customers consent
As a company that has been in the business of air conditioners and heaters for many years, we have seen a wide range of problems and concerns. If you think that your system may need some maintenance work carried out, be sure to contact us today and we will schedule an appointment for you with one of technicians.